In order to create a washing machine that would use less water and less energy while still providing a superior clean, we had to forget everything we thought we knew about laundry. We had to go beyond the traditional soap, water, and heat to introduce an entirely new element to the wash process.
Reduce water consumption for customers by up to 80%.
Reduce energy use by up to 50%.
How do Hydrofinity machines work?
When a wash cycle starts, XOrbs are added from inside the machine's storage area to mix with the fabrics and a small amount of water. The water itself is sprayed in, rather than poured, to improve efficiency – imagine the difference in water usage between a bath and a short shower. The XOrbs gently massage the garments, loosening dirt and stains. XOrbs then expand slightly, creating microscopic cavities that absorb and trap stains, carrying them away from your fabrics in a small amount of cold water. When the wash cycle is completed, XOrbs automatically return to a holding area inside the machine and are ready to be used again for the next wash.
What happens next?
XOrbs are used for up to a thousand washes and are then collected by our technicians to be recycled and exchanged for new ones.
- Model: XE36C02 36kg Commercial Laundry Machine.
- Machine Capacity: 36 kg.
- Cylinder Size: Ø990 mm x 660 mm.
- Cylinder Volume: 508 L.
- Water Inlets (2): 3/4" BSPT.
- Water Inlet Pressure: 2-3 Bar [3 Bar Max].
- Drainpipe: 90 mm OD.
- High Extract: Up to 750 RPM.
- G-Force: Up to 311g.
- Heating (Electric): XE36C02-xxxL: 18 kW, XE36C02-xxxE: 27 kW.
- Control: 7” Touch Screen.
- Net Weight: 1900 kg.
- Dimensions (C x B x A): 1540 mm x 1320 mm x 2170 mm.
- Drive Motor Size: 4 kW.
- Drive System: Inverter / Variable Frequency Drive.
- Power: 400 V (±10%) x 3ph x 50Hz (EU) / 208-220 V x 3ph x 60Hz (US)
- Wash Formulas: Up to 25.
- Rated Current (typical circuit breaker): XE36C02-215H / S: 30 A (40 A breaker), XE36C02-215L: 55 A (70 A breaker), XE36C02-215E: 70 A (90 A breaker), XE36C02-400S: 20 A (20 A breaker), XE36C02-400E: 50 A (50 A breaker).
- Door Diameter: Ø500 mm.
- Recommended Centreline Height: 1300 mm.
- Noise Level: <85 dB (at workstation position).
Please note the following terms and conditions before purhase
- 1. These machines are distributed by fanute (pty) limited, who are the sole distributor in Southern Africa.
- 2. The price is exclusive of delivery and installation, both of which are dependent on the location and accessibility of the client’s site.
- 3. The machine must be installed and commissioned by a certified Hydrofinity technician for the warranty to be enforceable.
- 4. The manufacturers warranty is 2 years, and this is subject to proper installation and use by the operator.
- 5. Customers must also buy a Hydro-care after-care package from fanute (pty) limited, which is for a minimum of 3 years, and which must be obtained prior to commissioning.
The Hydro-care package includes:
- a. All chemicals.
- b. All polymer XOrbs.
- c. All servicing.
- d. All spares.