- Multiple Light Options: Adapt your light to fit the situation at hand. The Torch 500 equips you with both a 300 lumens spotlight and 300 lumens floodlight, each available with three different light settings: high, medium, and low.
- Waterproof: IP67 rating ensures protection against dust, sand and debris, and can withstand submersion up to 1 meter of water for at least 30 minutes. Perfect for emergency lighting or to take along on outdoor adventures. No go-bag or camp kit is complete without it.
- Stay Connected: Increased 5200 mAh battery gives you enough power on hand to charge phones and headlamps multiple times, or boost your tablet.
- Recharge Anywhere: Features a built-in solar panel to recharge from the sun and USB-C input port to charge from any USB source.
Ways to charge
- Recharge the Torch 500 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect to a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 10 and recharge in as little as 4 hours Recharge the Torch 500 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect to a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 10 and recharge in as little as 4 hours.
- The Torch 500 can be recharged from a USB Source in 4 hours The Torch 500 can be recharged from a USB Source in 4 hours.
- Nomad 10: 4-6 hrs.
- Built in solar: 23-46 hrs.
- USB Source: 4 hrs.
- USBA port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10.5W max), regulated.
- USBC port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max).
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC.
- Cell capacity: 18.7Wh (3.6V, 5200mAh).
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles.
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months.
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- Chainable: No.
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes.
- Weight: 363 g
- Dimensions: 22.4 cm x 5.6 cm x 11.4 cm.
- Operating usage temp.: 0-40 C
- Warranty: 12 months.
- Rated power: 1.2W.
- Cell type: monocrystalline.
- Spot Light (high power): 300 Lumens.
- Spot Light (medium power): 150 Lumens.
- Spot Color Temperature: 3000 Kelvin.
- Flood Light (high power): 300 Lumens.
- Flood Light(medium power): 150 Lumens.
- Flood Color Temperature: 3500 Kelvin.
- Both lights (high power): 500 Lumens.
- Both lights (Medium power): 250 Lumens.
- Spot Light (low power): 50 hrs.
- Spot Light (medium power): 7.5 hrs.
- Spot Light (high power): 3.5 hrs.
- Flood Light (low power): 50 hrs.
- Flood Light (medium power): 7 hrs.
- Flood Light (high power): 3 hrs.
- Both Lights (medium power): 4.5 hrs.
- Both Lights (high power): 2.0 hr.
What's in the box
- Torch 500 Multi-Purpose Light.
- USB-A to USB-C cable.
- User guide.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.