Freedom Auxillary Range FW12-20 20Ah 12V LiFePO4 Battery
Features of LiFePO4 Battery
- Longer cycle life: A LiFePO4 12V Lithium Battery offers more than 2000 cycles which is approx. five times more than a lead-acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A "drop in" replacement for lead acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20°C~60°C.
- Super Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate Chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, over charging or short circuit situation.
- Increased Flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to eight batteries in parallel.
- Nominal Voltage: 12 V.
- Nominal Capacity: 20 Ah.
- Energy: 256 Wh.
- Internal Resistance: <<50 mΩ.
- Cycle Life: >2000 cycles @ 0.2°C 100% DOD.
- Months Self Discharge: <3%.
- Efficiency of Charge: 100% @ 0.5°C.
- Efficiency of Discharge: 96 - 99% @ 1°C.
- Cell Material: LiFePO4.
- Plastic Case: ABS.
- Dimensions: 181mm x 77mm x 167mm.
- Weight: 2.75Kg.
- Terminal: M5.