Features of LiFePO4 Battery
- Longer cycle life: A LiFePO4 12V Lithium Battery offers more than 2000 cycles which is approx. five times more than a lead-acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A "drop in" replacement for lead acid batteries.
- Higher Power: Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries, even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Wider Temperature Range: -20°C~60°C.
- Super Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate Chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, over charging or short circuit situation.
- Increased Flexibility: Modular design enables deployment of up to four batteries in series and up to eight batteries in parallel.
- Nominal Voltage: 12 V.
- Nominal Capacity: 20 Ah.
- Energy: 256 Wh.
- Internal Resistance: <<50 mΩ.
- Cycle Life: >2000 cycles @ 0.2°C 100% DOD.
- Months Self Discharge: <3%.
- Efficiency of Charge: 100% @ 0.5°C.
- Efficiency of Discharge: 96 - 99% @ 1°C.
- Cell Material: LiFePO4.
- Plastic Case: ABS.
- Dimensions: 181mm x 77mm x 167mm.
- Weight: 2.75Kg.
- Terminal: M5.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.