Users love the Mojave 480W with 30A MPPT regulator solar kit because:
- 2 x powerful 240W solar panel keeping the battery charged.
- Flexopower Mojave solar cells are built with anti-micro crack design. Micro cracks develop every time a semi-flexible and portable panel is handled, resulting in output loss. Only Flexopower has a solution managing micro cracks and maintaining output. All other brands start losing output from the get-go.
- Outstanding ease of transportation and very user friendly.
- Powerful output and low light tolerant.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering a lot more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- Latest design 30A MPPT. Efficient charge algorithm.
- Bluetooth ready, extra accessory required.
- 10m extension cord allows for the panel to be in the sun and park the vehicle in the shade.
- Each solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
- High speed 30A MPPT charge controller (Bluetooth ready purchase E-box here).
- Rated Output, STC: 480 Watt.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 18.0 V.
- Operating Current: 26.8 A.
- Dimension Folded: 680 x 530 x 25 mm.
- Dimension Deployed: 680 x 2275 x 5 mm (1 solar panel).
- Weight: 11 kg (solar panels).
- Application: 7 days+ in Camp
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun
- 2 x 240 Watt foldable solar panels each with unique serial number.
- Junction box with lead wire Anderson Grey SB50 Connectors.
- 10m extension cord with Anderson grey SB50 connectors, 4mm2 and closing strip keeping the extension cord tidy when rolled up.