Each kit comes standard with a 10m extension cord (park in shade, panel in sun) and a 30 MPPT high speed solar regulator.
Users love the Mojave 150W with 30A MPPT regulator solar kit because
- 2 x 150W as one compact foldable solar panel weighing only 4kg.
- Outstanding ease of transportation and very user friendly.
- Powerful output and low light tolerant.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering considerably more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- High speed 30A MPPT regulator with LCD display, 99% efficient.
- 30A MPPT is Bluetooth ready for remote reading on smartphone (Click here to purchase Epsolar E-Box Bluetooth Adapter separately)..
- 10m extension cord allows for the panel to be in the sun and park the vehicle in the shade.
- The Mojave 150W solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
Technical Data (Solar Panel)
- Application: 1 Week+ In Camp.
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun.
- Rated Output, STC: 300 W.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 17.3 V.
- Operating Current: 17.4 A.
- Dimension Folded: 510 mm x 670 mm x 20 mm.
- Dimension Deployed: 1650 mm x 670 mm x 5 mm (per panel).
- Weight: 8 kg (solar panel).
- 2 x 150 W foldable solar panels with a unique serial number.
- Junction box with lead wire Anderson Grey SB50 Connectors.
- 10m extension cord with Anderson grey SB50 connectors, 4mm2 and closing strip keeping the extension cord tidy when rolled up.
- High speed 30A MPPT charge controller.