Each kit comes standard with a 10m extension cord (park in shade, panel in sun) and a 30 MPPT high speed solar regulator.
Users love the Mojave 240W with 30A MPPT regulator solar kit because
- 240W as one compact foldable solar panel weighing only 4kg.
- Outstanding ease of transportation and very user friendly.
- Powerful output and low light tolerant.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering considerably more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- High speed 30A MPPT regulator with LCD display, 99% efficient.
- 30A MPPT is Bluetooth ready for remote reading on smartphone (Click here to purchase Epsolar E-Box Bluetooth Adapter separately).
- 10m extension cord allows for the panel to be in the sun and park the vehicle in the shade.
- The Mojave solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
Technical Data (Solar Panel)
- Application: 1 Week+ In Camp.
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun.
- Rated Output, STC: 220 W.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 18.1 V.
- Operating Current: 13.4 A.
- Dimension Folded: 680 mm x 530 mm x 25 mm.
- Dimension Deployed: 680 mm x 2275 mm x 5 mm.
- Weight: 5.6 kg (solar panel).
- 1 x 240 W foldable solar panels with a unique serial number.
- Junction box with lead wire Anderson Grey SB50 Connectors.
- 10m extension cord with Anderson grey SB50 connectors, 4mm2.
- High speed 30A MPPT charge controller.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.