Each kit comes standard with a 10m extension cord (park in shade, panel in sun) and a 20A LCD solar regulator.
Users love the Mojave 220W with 20A LCD regulator solar kit because:
- Its plug and play.
- Manufactured with high-efficient (22%) mono-crystalline solar cells.
- Outstanding ease of transportation and very user friendly.
- Powerful output and low light tolerant.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering noticeably more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- Modern 20A LCD solar regulator with 2 x USB outlets. Efficient charge algorithm.
- 10m extension cord allows for the panel to be in the sun and park the vehicle in the shade.
- Each solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
Technical Data (Solar Panel)
- Application: 1 Week+ In Camp.
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun.
- Rated Output, STC: 220 W.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 18.1 V.
- Operating Current: 12.2 A.
- Dimension Folded: 520 mm x 655 mm x 20 mm.
- Dimension Deployed: 2220 mm x 655 mm x 5 mm.
- Weight: 5.6 kg (solar panel).
- 1 x220 W foldable solar panels with a unique serial number.
- Junction box with lead wire Anderson Grey SB50 Connectors.
- 10m extension cord with Anderson grey SB50 connectors, 4mm2.
- Modern and reliable 20A regulator with large LCD display and 2 x USB outlets.