Each kit comes standard with a 10m extension cord (park in shade, panel in sun) and a 20A LCD solar regulator.
Users love the Mojave 220W with 20A LCD regulator solar kit because:
- Its plug and play.
- Manufactured with high-efficient (22%) mono-crystalline solar cells.
- Outstanding ease of transportation and very user friendly.
- Powerful output and low light tolerant.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering noticeably more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- Modern 20A LCD solar regulator with 2 x USB outlets. Efficient charge algorithm.
- 10m extension cord allows for the panel to be in the sun and park the vehicle in the shade.
- Each solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
Technical Data (Solar Panel)
- Application: 1 Week+ In Camp.
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun.
- Rated Output, STC: 220 W.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 18.1 V.
- Operating Current: 12.2 A.
- Dimension Folded: 520 mm x 655 mm x 20 mm.
- Dimension Deployed: 2220 mm x 655 mm x 5 mm.
- Weight: 5.6 kg (solar panel).
- 1 x220 W foldable solar panels with a unique serial number.
- Junction box with lead wire Anderson Grey SB50 Connectors.
- 10m extension cord with Anderson grey SB50 connectors, 4mm2.
- Modern and reliable 20A regulator with large LCD display and 2 x USB outlets.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.