Users love the Baja 105W with 30A MPPT regulator solar kit because
- Manufactured with high-efficient (20,4%) mono-crystalline solar cells (Solarworld Germany) using 5BB perc cell technology.
- Outstanding ease of transportation and very user friendly.
- Powerful output and low light tolerant.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- High speed 30A MPPT regulator with LCD display, 99% efficient (Click here to purchase Epsolar E-Box Bluetooth Adapter separately).
- 10m extension cord allows for the panel to be in the sun and park the vehicle in the shade.
- Each solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
- Application: 2-4 days+ in Camp.
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun.
- Content: 1 x 105 W foldable solar panels with a unique serial number, Junction box with lead wire Anderson Grey SB50 Connectors, 10m extension cord with Anderson grey SB50 connectors, 4mm2.
- High speed 30A MPPT charge controller.
- Rated Output, STC: 105 Watt.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 19.8 V.
- Operating Current: 5.3 A.
- Dimension Folded: 520 x 435 x 15 mm.
- Dimension Deployed: 520 x 1460 x 4 mm.
- Weight: 3,5 kg (solar panel).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.