Users love the Baja 105W with 20A LCD regulator solar kit because
- Manufactured with high-efficient (20,4%) mono-crystalline solar cells (Solarworld Germany) using 5BB perc cell technology.
- Outstanding ease of transportation and very user friendly.
- Powerful output and low light tolerant.
- Tri-fold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- Modern 20A LCD solar regulator with 2 x USB outlets. Efficient charge algorithm.
- 10m extension cord allows for the panel to be in the sun and park the vehicle in the shade.
- Each solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
- Application: 2-4 days+ in Camp.
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun.
- Content: 1 x 105 W foldable solar panels with a unique serial number, Junction box with lead wire Anderson Grey SB50 Connectors, 10m extension cord with Anderson grey SB50 connectors, 4mm2.
- Modern and reliable 20A regulator with large LCD display and 2 x USB outlets.
- Rated Output, STC: 105 Watt.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 19.8 V.
- Operating Current: 5.3 A.
- Dimension Folded: 520 x 435 x 15 mm.
- Dimension Deployed: 520 x 1460 x 4 mm.
- Weight: 3,5 kg (solar panel).