Mono-PERC: When we combine two of the best technologies in the market, they provide even higher energy efficiency of up to 22% and justifies high capital expenditure of a retail solar power system. Mono PERC Solar Panels are ideal for Commercial and Utility-scale Projects due to the technology that combines rear wafer surface passivation and local rear contacts to maximise light capture.
Please download full specifications sheet here.
Features and benefits
- Higher energy density– lower levelled energy cost leads to lower payback periods.
- Better flexibility – provides the end-users with more tilt and placement options without sacrificing efficiency.
- 0/+5WP positive tolerance.
- Rooftop and off-grid design.
- High quality.
- 25-year linear performance warranty.
- 12-year product warranty.
- Cell: Monocrystalline cell 158.75 x 158.75 mm.
- No. of Cells (Connections): 54 (5BB).
- Panel Dimensions: 1500mm x 1002mm x 35mm.
- Weight: 18.2 kg.
- Connectors and Cables: Connectors and 1.1m cable.
Electric performance at STC *
- Maximum Power: 290 Wp.
- Power Tolerance: 0/+5 Wp.
- Maximum Power Voltage: 29.88 V.
- Maximum Power Current: 9.71 A.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 36.70 V.
- Short Circuit Current: 10.30 A.
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.