How it works
- The sensor clips on the power supply cable (phase) we want to monitor and with its jack plug, connects to one of the available ports of the transmitter. The sensor inductively measures the current passing through the wire and transfers this information to the transmitter, which are then transmitted wirelessly to the energy monitor’s display for processing and viewing.
Please Note: This product is on screen display only.
Easy Installation in 4 steps (IMPORTANT: EFERGY RECOMMENDS THAT INSTALLATION IS CARRIED OUT BY A QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN)
- Locate your breaker panel feed cable and clip the CT sensor to the live wire of the feed cable.
- Insert 3 x AA batteries (Not included) into the transmitters and then plug the CT sensor into the transmitters
- Insert 3 x AA batteries (Not included) into the display, press and hold the link button until the 4 dashes flash on the screen. Then press once the link button on the transmitter to complete the pairing process.
- Complete the desired settings of your monitor, e.g. time, date, voltage, currency etc and start watching how you consume electricity.
- Model name: Efergy Elite.
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Transmition Time: 10sec (default) / 15sec / 20sec.
- Sensor Voltage Range: 110 – 400V.
- Measuring Current: 50mA – 90A.
- Memory: 64kb.
- Display Power: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (Not included).
- Transmitter Power: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (Not included).
In the Box
- 1 x Elite portable display.
- 1 x Transmitter.
- 3 x Sensors.
- 1 x Instructions manual.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.