Earth Neutral Bridge Box
- This product is an essential component needed for the safe operation of back up and hybrid solar systems.
- The function is replacing the earth neutral bridge that is exists when normal power is supplied from the utility.
- The ACDB-3PHASE-ARENB-32A automatically creates a temporary earth/neutral bridge when the inverter goes to back up mode due to loss of grid, thus avoiding the forming of earth ground loops.
- The enclosure provides excellent protection against the elements and is UV stabilized.
- Pre-wired internal switchgear makes the system installation time fast.
- Connectors are clearly marked to streamline installation
- For use with back up and hybrid solar systems up to 12kWAC.
- Glass Reinforced Polyester Base.
- Polycarbonate Lid.
- RAL 7032.
- Impact Resistant.
- Double Insulated – Class II.
- Ambient Temperature range: -25°C / +40°C.
- Max Operating Voltage: 1000V AC / 1500V DC.
Technical Data Sheet
- Number of Inputs: 1 AC in.
- Number of Outputs: 1 AC out.
- Surge Protection Device: No.
- Max current Battery pack: 32A AC.
- Max Voltage: L-N=230VAC / L-L=400Vac.
- Cable entry: Gland entry.
- IP Rating: IP 65.
- Enclosure Material: PVC.
- Enclosure Color: RAL 7032.
- UV Stabilized: Yes.
- Enclosure size: 231 x 166 x 113mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.