DayOne Waterbag™ treats for sediment, arsenic, bacteria, lead, viruses, humic acid, protozoan cysts, and DDT.
- The Waterbag weighs 22 lbs (10 kg) when full.
- The Waterbag holds 2.5 gallons (10 L).
- The Waterbag purifies 2.5 gallons (10 L) in 30 minutes.
- The Waterbag measures 14 inches (width) by 31 inches (tall).
- The Waterbag provides a family of 4 with clean drinking water for up to 2 months.
- The Waterbag treats water using P&G focculant / disinfectant packets and a filter.
- The Waterbag removes cysts, viruses, bacteria and arsenic from contaminated water sources.
- The Waterbag is compact for efficient shipping and transport.
- Kit Contents: DayOne Waterbag™ and attached filter, Pictographic instructions, Packet cutting tool, User Manual, Back flushing Syringe and P&G™ packets (qty 60).
- Technology: Multi-treatment processes (P&G™ flocculant / disinfectant packets and a filter).
- Capacity: 10L per use (reusable).
- Purification Time: 30 minutes.
- Removals: Robust in removal of turbidity, cysts (> 3 logs), viruses (> 4 logs), bacteria (> 6 logs) and arsenic from contaminated water sources such as creeks, rivers, lakes, and ponds.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 L/min to 1.5 L/min.
- Weight: 454 g when empty.
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 79 cm when flat, 7.6 x 35.5 cm when rolled.
- Operation: Support by easy-to-use pictographic instructions. Treatment shows visual indication that water is becoming cleaner.
- Shelf-life: Waterbag can be stored at room temperature for 10 years from date of manufacture. P&G™ packets can be stored for 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 7,514,006.
- Material Composition and Active Substrates: The Waterbag is made from durable Food Grade plastic. Each P&G™ packet contains iron sulphate, calcium hypochlorite, and other ingredients.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.