CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV)module is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Poly- or multi-crystalline silicon (poly-Si or mc-Si): made from cast square ingots — large blocks of molten silicon carefully cooled and solidified. Poly-Si cells are less expensive to produce than single crystal silicon cells but are less efficient. US DOE data shows that there were a higher number of multi-crystalline sales than monocrystalline silicon sales.
- Widely using of the most popular and mature type of modules for off-grid system.
- Leading manufacturing technology in PV industry, strictly controlling the quality of raw materials and the process of producing.
- 100% EL inspection, ensures modules are defects free.
- Cells binned by current to improve module performance.
- Anti-reflective glass. Not only to increase the light absorption, but also to make the module has the function of self-cleaning in water environment, effectively reducing the power loss caused by dust.
- Outstanding performance in low-light irradiance environments.
- Excellent mechanical load resistance: Certified to withstand high wind loads(2400pa) and snow loads(5400pa).
- High salt and ammonia resistance.
- Positive power tolerance:0-+5w.
- 10 years product warranty.
- 10-years 90% of Min. rated output power, and 25-years 80% of Min. rated output power warranty.
- CE Certificate.
- Specifications subject to technology and test conditions, GSUN Power reserves the right of final interpretation.
- SGS-TUV Certificate.
- ISO Certificate.
- CQC Certificate.
- IEC61215、IEC61730 Certificate.
Raw materials and Mechanical Parameters
- Type of Cells(mm): poly 156×104 / poly 156×52.
- NO. of Cells and Connections: 3×12=36/4x18=72.
- Dimensions(mm)(L*W*H): 1020×670×30.
- Weight(kg): 7.7.
- Glass: 3.2mmTempered Glass.
- Encapsulation: EVA.
- Backsheet: Multilayer Composite.
- Aluminium-Frame: Silvery/Black Anodized aluminium alloy.
- Junction-Box: IP65.
- Cable: N/A.
- Maximum System Voltage: 700V.
- Operating Temperature: -45~+80C.
- Maximum Static Load, Front Side (e.x. Snow, Wind): 5400Pa.
- Maximum Static Load, Back Side (e.x. Wind): 2400Pa.
- Application Grade: Class A.
Electrical Parameters (Standard Test Condition)
- Rated Maximum Power (Mp): 100W.
- Cell Efficiency: 17.2%.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.3V.
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18.2V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 5.82A.
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 5.49A.
- Temperature Coefficient of Isc: +0.06%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Voc: -0.33%.
- Temperature Coefficient of Pmp: -0.45%.
- Standard Test Condition: Irradiance:1000W/M2, Cell Temperature:25℃, Spectrum AM:1.5.
The Electrical Parameters of the module are the average theory figure under the standard test condition, each one exists difference. Cannot be treated as the basis of module delivery.
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.