The top-of-the-range device among the small instantaneous water heaters convinces with the best functionality and sophisticated design. Well designed, the small appliance fits discreetly into any washbasin situation.
- Single point supply.
- Sanitary facilities in commercial buildings.
- Kitchenette (MCX 6 or MCX 7).
- Electronically controlled instant water heater with a compact design for energy-efficient hot water supply of a sink or a staff kitchen
- The heating output is electronically controlled. This provides an ideal hot water temperature without the need to add cold water at the tap.
- Touch button controls with colour LEDs to set the outlet temperature to 35 °C, 38 °C or max. 45 °C.
- Connection kit (T-piece and flexible pressure hose) for an angle valve is included
- Unvented design.
- Remote control module available as an accessory: FX wireless remote control.
- Dimensions (height × width × depth): 13.5 × 18.6 × 8.7 cm.
- Nominal power rating at 230 V [kW]: 5.7.
- Maximum operating pressure [MPa (bar)]: 1 (10).
- Water connections (thread connections): G ⅜".
- Hot water output at Δt = 25 K 1) [l/min]: 3.3.
- Switch-on flow rate [l/min]: 1.5.
- Maximum flow rate 2) [l/min]: 3.3.
- Supply voltage: [1~ / N / PE 220–240 V AC] Permanent connection..
- Nominal current at 230 V [A]: 25.
- Required cable diameter [mm²]: 4.0.
- Solar-ready / Maximum inlet temperature [°C]: : Yes / 70.
- User set temperature [°C]: > 35 – 38 – 45.
- Protection class: IP25.
- Specific water resistance at 15 °C [Ωcm] ≥: 800.
- Weight filled with water [kg], approx.: 1.5.