The Camps Bay streetlight is amazingly effective and bright. Functionality and design are at the forefront when choosing the Camps Bay streetlight with a 3 000 lumen PIR motion sensor. The battery temperature and control technology (TCS) protect the Lithium battery at elevated temperatures and prolongs the life span. ALS technology offers 10 days of continuous lightning even on a rainy day. The 30w unit can be mounted as high as 5m with remote control for different lighting modes.
- Auto day/night switch means the light turns on at dusk and off at dawn automatically.
- Remote control with various settings.
- Lithium-ion battery built-in with over 1500+ cycles.
- Over 10 years lifespan.
- 400 Lumen constant for 5 hours with 3000 lumen PIR fully charged stepping down to 80 lumens constant for the remainder of the night.
- Aluminium alloy + PC.
- IP65 Waterproof.
- Core Technology: 0/ TCS.
- LED Power: 30 W.
- 3 000 Lumen Motion Sensor.
- Pole Mounted.
- Mounting height of 3.5 – 5m.
- Mounting distance: 12 – 14m.
- Colour Temperature: 4000K.
- Dimensions: 36cm L / 22cm D / 22cm W.
- Weight: 1.7kg.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- 1 x Solar Light Complete.
- 1 x Remote Control.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.