- Currently the safest lithium technology.
- Lithium iron phosphate battery(LiFePO4).
- Excellent resistance to abuse.
- Less than 3% self-discharging.
- Battery monitoring storage history.
- Up to 60% weight saving.
- Built in safety protection.
- 10 Years Warranty.
- Quality guaranteed.
- 15-18 Years Designed service life.
- Maintenance-free, modular, and lightweight.
- Electric vehicle.
- Communication system.
- Marine application.
- Energy storage system.
- Power Supply.
- Floor sweeper.
Safety and Technology
- Bull Batteries batteries are based on Lithium ion battery technology (LiFePO4). On top of the bespoke casing and electronics further increase safety and durability and do not contain lead, LiFePO4 technology is an environmentally friendly way to store energy.
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2V (16S).
- Nominal Capacity: 100Ah.
- Energy: 5120Wh.
- Efficiency: 99%.
- Max.Continuous Discharge Current: 100A.
- Peak Discharge Current: 160A.
- Standard Discharge Current: 30A.
- Voltage at end of Discharge: 40-44V.
- Dimensions: 442mm x 520 mm x 177mm.
- Weight: 50kg.
- Case Material: Steel.
- Cell Type: Prismatic.
- Chemistry: LiFePO4.
- Recommended Charge Current: 25A.
- Maximum Charge Current: 50A.
- Recommended Charge Voltage: 57.6-58.4V.
- Charge Mode: CC/CV.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.