BlueNova BN52V-960-50k HC LiFeYPO4 Battery
Please note these batteries are made to order with lead times of up to 4 weeks before delivery. Please confirm stock before purchase.
- High performance ultra-reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry.
- Fully rechargeable in as little as 1 hours.
- Serial Communication (CANBUS) compatible with leading peripherals including Victron®, Studer®, Ingeteam®, SMA® & Goodwe®.
- On-board monitoring & diagnostics via an integrated user interface / display.
- Marine-grade stainless steel enclosure.
- 10-year product warranty.
- Battery Type: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate).
- Usable Capacity: 49 920Wh @C2, 25°C.
- Nominal Voltage: 52 VDC.
- Operating Voltage Range: 48 VDC ~ 56.2 VDC.
- Operating Temperature: Range Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C | Discharge: -10°C ~ 50°C.
- Cycle Life @ 100% DoD: > 3600 cycles (49 200Wh @C2, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 80% DoD: > 5000 cycles (39 930 Wh @C2, 25°C).
- Cycle Life @ 70% DoD: > 7000 cycles (34 940 Wh @C2, 25°C).
- Dimensions (mm): 80 x 72 x 125cm) (W x D x H).
- Weight (kg): 680kg.
Charge / Discharge
- Bulk Voltage: 56.2 VDC
- Discharge Voltage (min.): 48.0 V.
- Charge Current (max.): 960A continuous.
- Discharge Current (max.): 960A continuous; 1200A burst (for 1 minute max.); 3000A peak (for 2 seconds max.).
- Charge Power: 49 920W continuous.
- Discharge Power: 49 920W continuous.
- Self-discharge Rate: < 2% per month.
- Charge & Discharge Efficiency: 96% @C2.