AWR WH0100 Wireless Indoor - Outdoor Thermometer
The Wh0100 Thermometer is an indoor/ outdoor temperature and humidity metre.
The unit includes an indoor base station as well as a sensor that can be mounted outdoors. To achieve a true temperature rating, avoid mounting in direct sunlight for best results thermometer should be mounted in the shade. We recommend that you mount the remote sensor on an outside South-facing wall, obstacles such as walls, concrete, and large metal objects will reduce the range. To wall mount, use 3 screws to affix the wall bracket to the desired wall, plug in the remote sensor to the bracket.
* Indoor temperature (C' or F').
* Remote temperature (C' or F').
* Remote Humidity.
* One WH2 transmitter included.
* Free standing or wall mount.
* Minimum and maximum memory with reset.
* Low power consumption (approximately 2 years battery life)
* Indoor Temperature: 0~+60°C (accuracy ±1°C)
* Outdoor Temperature: -40~+65°C (accuracy ±1°C)
* Outdoor Relative humidity: 20~95% (accuracy ±5%)
* Transmission frequency: 433MHz
* Transmission range up to 100m line of sight