Integrates seamlessly into pressurized water treatment systems in-line to the point of collection. No power required for purification. Tablets dissolve as the water flows, simply replace the cartridge when the tablets are fully dissolved to ensure safe water every time. Purify 180 m³ litres of water per cartridge.
- Ease of Use — Simply open and put in the water, wait 30 minutes and you have clean safe water.
- Affordability — One of the least expensive options for water treatment.
- Easy for transport.
- Safe to store and handle — The aquatabs have a 5-year life.
- For disaster relief — Designed specifically for immediate response to disasters so clean and safe water can be provided for the displaced families and communities.
- Saves Time: Fewer trips to the clinic with safe water means less money spent.
- Saves Space: In post-disaster times or the displacement of families, there isn’t space to carry clean water.
- Saves Lives: Every family can source any water they can find and know their family has clean and safe water to survive the hardship they are experiencing.
- Presentation: Sealed replaceable cartridge.
- Activity: Erodes on flow of water.
- Extras: Connected to Medentech’s in-line housing ‘‘Venturl’’ system.
- Weight of active ingredient: 800 g.
- Finished weight: 800 g.
- AV Chlorine: 800 g.
- % of active ingredient: 90%.
- Dosing level concentration (mg/l; ppm)
- Volume of water per replacement cartridge (to treat a minimum litres) @ 0,5ppm - 340 000.
- Volume of water per replacement cartridge (to treat a minimum litres) @ 1,0ppm - 180 000.
- Volume of water per replacement cartridge (to treat a minimum litres) @ 2ppm - 90 000.
Included in Package
- Aquatabs Inline® Cartridge.
- Aquatabs Inline® Housing.