Aquatabs 67mg tablets 10 pack x 50
What are they?
- Aquatabs are self-dissolving tablets which kill the bacteria in water to make it potable.
- Keep the water safe by ensuring residual chlorine activity to combat recontamination.
- Have been the subject of over 15 International studies to show its effectiveness.
- Pharmaceutical Grade manufacturing.
- Safe: Low Toxicity.
- neutral pH (as skin).
- Proven & Certified for humans.
- USEPA, WHO, Halal.
- No heavy metals.
- Conforms to BPR requirements.
- Dissolves rapidly & completely no residues.
- Residual Activity makes water safe & keeps it safe.
- Simple & Easy to use no activation (unlike ClO2).
- Safe to use & store.
- Stable 3 to 5 years shelf life.
- Light and Compact.
- Broad Spectrum: bacteria, fungi, viruses, spores, etc.
- Stronger: Potency & Efficacy.
- Improves the Quality of Water.
- Reduces pH.
- Controls Biofilm / removes Ca deposits / legionella control.
Product - 67mg
- Weight of active ingredient: 67mg.
- Finished weight: 170mg.
- Av Chlorine: 43.2mg.
- % of active ingredient: 39.4%.
- Presentation: 10 tablets per strip of Foil.
Dosing Level concentration (mg/l; ppm) - Volume of Water per individual tablets
- 1ppm (create residual for clear piped water): 40.
- 2ppm (clear water e.g. municipality/groundwater): 20.
- (emergency / cloudy / disease outbreak): 10.