Products Co-Ordinator APPLY NOW
The purpose of the Digital Products Co-Ordinator is to accurately capture rich product images, media and data (including accurate pricing structures and marketing campaigns on our webstore to ensure high-quality customer-facing product information. This role helps drive online traffic to the website and promotes product discovery and sales.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital product data capturing, digital marketing or similar role, with some practical knowledge of eCommerce retail operations relevant to executing responsibilities within the function – (essential).
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., Shopify, Photoshop, Google Sheets etc.) – (preferred).
- Experience in the Solar Industry will be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities but not limited to
- Enrich digital products with rich images, media and product descriptions to drive traffic to our webstore.
- Create and manage product catalogues for the website, this includes accurate and regular pricing updates.
- Accurately link related and recommended products to drive product page reviews.
- Assign relevant and navigable product attributes to promote product discovery.
- Engage and build relationships with product data vendors and/or suppliers for consistency in product data imaging and descriptions.
- Check images, media and product descriptions for accuracy and completeness.
- Correct incorrectly captured images, media and product descriptions in terms of our standard operating procedure.
- Attend to any discrepancies and/or issues and report it to senior management.
- Allocate products in categories according to relevant marketing campaigns.
Requirements and skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/ Google Sheets – (essential). You will need to be a formula fundi and have a great love for numbers and calculations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills (in English) – Possesses a strong, versatile writing skill set and strong editing and proofreading skills to produce accurate, compelling and creative content.
- Content Management - administers digital content throughout its lifecycle, from creation to permanent storage or deletion. The content may be images, video, audio and multimedia, and text.
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to assimilate various sources of information while balancing the creative and analytical sides of communication to inform strong messaging and content.
- Motivated self-starter with good energy and drive.
- Sets high standards and takes accountability for actions and mistakes.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Results and quality focused - Proactively drive results and set stretch goals for self, remaining focused and working tenaciously to meet and exceed expectations within quality standards.
- Team player and collaborative partner- Builds sound working relationships across the business.
- Able to work independently or collaboratively and effectively manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure and under tight time constraints, efficiently prioritising workloads and managing their time effectively in a high-volume, fast-moving environment.
- Is curious and open to learning while keeping up to date on new trends, platforms and use of content.
- Ability to develop structures and SOPs to manage the role as part of a team.
Salary: Market related (based on experience)|||Westlake Business Park, Cape Town|||||||||ezR6pSj0IZYj491_|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||