Unlike most portable chargers, the extreme features both a 12V DC output - suitable for charging bigger devices such as SLR cameras and tablets, a 5V 2A USB output for smaller devices such as smartphones and GPS systems PLUS a bi-directional USB-C socket - meaning you can charge the very latest devices utilising USB-C charging.
These charging options make the extreme a front-runner in portable power technology and capability and give users the freedom to roam wild. The kit includes a 5W solar panel which outputs 5V 1A via USB and opens to 210 degrees - perfect for fitting to a back pack or tent. The solar panel features MPPT technology which gives optimum charging in low light conditions and will not stop charging should a cloud pass over the panels. Housed in a rugged, waterproof casing designed to withstand knocks and spills, the extreme is an essential item in your kit bag.
- 12000mAh Battery.
- USB 5V/2A.
- USB-C Bi-Directional Input/Output.
- 12V DC Out.
- Extreme battery pack.
- Extreme solar panel.
- USB to USB-C connection cable.
- USB to Micro USB cable.
- USB to female USB-C cable.
- Female 12V in-car charger socket.
- Velcro strap.
- 12,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery (44Wh).
- Bi-Directional USB-C input/output.
- DC output (12V).
- USB output (5V 2A).
- 4 LED battery indicator.
- Dimensions (L*H*W): 136 x 78 x 22mm.
- Weight: 274g.
- USB output (5V 1A).
- 5 Watt.
- 2-colour LED indicator to show power output strength.
- Clamshell design.
- Opens to 210°.
- Dimensions folded (L*H*W*): 200mm x 114mm x 8mm.
- Weight: 289g.