Of course, AC•THOR can also be integrated into conventional, water-based systems such as buffer storages. Its flexibility leaves nothing to be desired. Thanks to the built-in touch display, it can be operated without any additional devices at any time and it is easy to install.
In combination with compatible batteries, AC•THOR, like AC ELWA-E, performs a hybrid storage function. Not only the hot water, but also the building mass can be used as storage. Thus, even with larger PV systems, excess PV energy is optimally used. Optimal priority regulation between battery and heat storage is guaranteed.
- Mains voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Outputs: 0-3000 W linearly controlled + relay output 16 A.
- Mains connection: Single-phase, grounded plug, 230 V, 50-60 Hz.
- Load connection: Insulated socket for resistive loads.
- Display: Colour graphic, touch screen 2.83".
- Connecting cable: 2,8 m.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 135mm*210mm*65mm.