Flexopower Lithium 555Wh Power Pack with Namib 150W Solar Kit
- Solar panel connects directly into the Lithium 555Wh power pack and uses its own MPPT integrated.
- Quality Lithium battery in 4 series configurations. 555Wh / 150.000mAh capacity.
- Lithium 555Wh can be charge via 230V mains, 12V car plug and solar.
- AC output: rating 500W max. (1.000W peak), pure sine, 50Hz. Standard with 2 x South African plugs integrated. No extra adapters required.
- DC output: 1 x 12V CLA, 2 x 12V barrel plugs @ 15A. 4 x USB including fast charge and type C.
- LCD display: all vital system information visible, including projection of how many hours battery can sustain the current load. Input (charge) and Output (discharge) in Watts. Indication of % battery charge.
- Trifold solar panel contains no glass and Aluminium.
- Collapsible supporting legs tilt panel at 45 degrees delivering more power during winter months and early morning / late afternoon.
- Each solar panel can be secured with ground pegs or rope against wind.
- Rated Output, STC: 150 W.
- Max. Operating Voltage: 16.5 V.
- Operating Current: 9.1 A.
- Dimension Folded: 560 mm x 530 mm x 20 mm.
- Dimension Deployed 1725 mm x 560 mm x 4 mm.
- Weight: 3.5 kg.
- Capacity: 555Wh fully useable.
- Battery Chemistry: High Quality Lithium Polymer ≥ 500 cycles discharge to 0%.
- AC Output: 500W continuous, 1000W surge, ultra-pure sinewave.
- DC Output: 1 x 13.6V/15A Cigarette Lighter, 2 x USB-A 5V/2.4A, 12W per port.
- Input sources to re-charge: Solar Vmp 18V - 24V, 5A max, Car Cigarette Lighter 19V, 2.5A max and Mains AC 220V / 120V.
- Recharge time: up to 6 hours.
- Housing: Strong Aluminium Alloy.
- Weight: 6.6kg.
- Accessory: 1 x AC charger cable, 1 x Car 12V/19V booster charger, 1 x Solar cable with Anderson grey connector and User manual.
- Safety Protection: Short Circuit, Over-Current, Over-Voltage, Low-Voltage, Over-Load and Over-Temperature.
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +40°C.
- Certification: CE, FCC, ROHS, UN38.3.
- Warranty: 2 Years on battery.
- Application: Complete portable energy system.
- Strategy: Park in Shade, Panel in the Sun with additional recharge from mains AC and 12V car.