Raylite R-Solar RRO 40Ah 12V Battery
The batteries are charged at a current equivalent to 0.1 times the capacity expressed in Ampere hours (Ah) for a maximum of 15 hours (12 - 13 hours would normally be enough with a constant current charger, but 15 hours may be necessary with a taper charger.)
The duration of the recharge will depend on the extent of the discharge that the battery has experienced, as an example the 60 Ah type RR1 battery that has been utilized for 3 hours for lighting a 100W lamp would have consumed 24.9 Ah and therefore must be charged at 5 Ampere for approximately 6 hours.
Features and Benefits
- Handle: Easily Portable.
- Double Separation: Envelope and Matt Separators prevent shedding of active material, thus allowing deep cycling and prevents short circuits.
- State of charge indicator: Fast visual indication of battery condition.
- Hybrid Alloys: Reduced maintenance and low water consumption with extended shelf life.
- Quality: Manufactured in terms of ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Battery Type: RR2.
- Capacity @ C20: 40Ah.
- Dimensions (L*H*W) (mm): 251 x 173 x 200.
- Reserve Cap: 55A.
- Cold Cranking: 227A.