ITS FP2.4m² Vertical Flat Plate Solar Collector
- Class leading efficiency: Through careful design ITS can offer class leading efficiency on our collectors. Unlike many of our competitors, we are not only manufacturing a panel that is aesthetically pleasing, but we also utilise the proper materials and material thicknesses on the inside of the collector to ensure a high thermal output even after many decades of operation.
- Sleek low-profile design: Designed to be aesthetically pleasing and with minimal visual impact and wind resistance.
- Beautiful finish: ITS uses only high-quality finishing materials on our products to ensure the product will even after years of exposure to the outside elements remain as good looking as the day you bought it.
- Superior corrosion resistance: ITS uses high purity metals and quality finishes in the manufacturing of our collectors to ensure superior corrosion resistance.
- Freeze resistance: Flat plate collectors are prone to freeze when exposed to sub-zero temperatures for extended periods but when our panel is combined with our advanced control system it will withstand even the harshness of a European winter.
- Hail resistance: Covered with a 4mm tempered glass our FTP2.4's have survived some really serious hailstorms. At SABS it was tested with hailstones of up to 38mm without any damage.
- Easy installation and maintenance free operation: ITS solar collectors are designed with a groove in the frame to enable easy mounting with clip in brackets. The collector also includes a dedicated temperature sensor pocket for easy integration with a system controller. ITS collectors are designed to be maintenance free.
- 5-year warrantee: ITS flat plate technology comes standard with a 5-year warrantee. Due to our advanced EPDM sealing techniques and high-quality materials the products have a life expectancy of more than 20 years. ITS solar collectors have survived rigorous testing by the SABS.
Technical Data - Flat Plate 2.4m² FLP2.0
- Dimensions (h)x(w)x(d): 2000mm x 1200mm x 80mm.
- Gross Area: 2.4m².
- Aperture Area: 2.25m.
- Cover Material: Frosted Tempered Glass.
- Cover Thickness: 3mm.
- Weight: 38kg.
- Guarantee: 5 years.
- Sensor pocket: Built-in sensor pocket (N/A).
- Panel Orientation: Vertical.
- Material: Copper Aluminium fin.
- Surface Treatment: Black Chrome.
- Header Material: Copper.
- Header Tube Size: 22mm x 0.75mm.
- Riser Material: Copper.
- Riser Tube Size: 10mm x 0.5mm.
- Maximum Pressure: 10 Bar.
- Insulation Material: Polyester Fibre.
- Insulation Thickness: 35mm.
- Frame: 6063 Aluminium Alloy.
- Frame Colour: Antique bronze.
- Frame Thickness 1-2mm.
- Back Plate: Chromodek.
- Stagnation Temperature: 153°C.
- Sealing Gasket: EPDM.