Jackery Explorer 1000 provides power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your appliances, gear, devices and more. Use it indoors in your home or office as a back-up power supply, or take the Explorer 1000 with you on camping holidays, overland trips, outdoor recreational outings and much more.
The rechargeable portable power station can charge your devices and appliances including your refrigerator, TV, blender, electric grill, camping fridge, tablet, laptop, camera, drone and more allowing you to stay connected and comfortable. It can also be used as an emergency power backup at home, or an off-grid power supply.
- Featuring 2 pure sine wave AC outlets, a DC carport, 2 USB-C ports and 2 USB-A ports, and an intelligent LCD display giving you a clear understanding of the battery level and the power coming in and going out of the Jackery.
- Battery management system (BMS) and power on/off buttons ensure safety for your devices and yourself. The BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter ensures safety when powering sensitive devices like laptops and electronics without damage.
- An advanced solar MPPT charge controller is built-in, simply plug your solar panel directly into the Jackery.
- The Jackery supports pass-through charging allowing you too simultaneously charge the battery’s while charging devices. Perfect for charging the Jackery with a solar panel while powering a camping fridge.
- Additional safety features include a powerfully built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode, LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status and switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging.
- Life-long technical support and 2-year warranty.
With compatible solar power charging the Explorer 1000 can perform as a solar generator. So you can have an unlimited, green power source from the sun and keep charged on the go. The Jackery Explorer when connected to your SolarSaga solar panel can keep your camping fridge running indefinitely. The Explorer 1000 can be charged to 80% in approximately 6.5 hours by connecting two SolarSaga 100W solar panel (panels sold separately).
- Capacity: 1002Wh (83.5Ah / 12V), (46.4Ah / 21.6V), (278Ah /3.6V).
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC.
- Lifecycles: ≥500 cycles to 80%. Once a week for 10 years.
- Retains Charge: Holds charge for 3-6 Months.
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection.
- Charge Methods: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adaptor, Solar Panel (optional).
- Recharge Time: 5.5 Hours (AC) and 7.5 Hours (2 x Saga 100W solar panel with Sun) to 80%.
- Colour: Gray & Orange.
- Product Weight: 9.9 kg.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 33,3 x 23,3 x 28,3 cm.
- Operating Usage Temperature: (-10 – 40C).
- Recharging Temperature: (0 – 40C).
- Warranty: 2-Years.
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3, NRCS.
- Charging Input (DC, 8mm): 12V-30V, (180W Max).
- DC Input(Car port): 11.5 Hours to 80% (DC cable to Car Port cable provided).
- DC Output: 12V, 10A.
- USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A.
- USB-A Quick Charge Output: 5-6.5V, 3A / 6.5-9V, 3A / 9-12V, 1.5A.
- USB-C Output: 5V, 9V, 12V up to 3A (18W Max).
- AC Output (pure sine wave): 2 x 230V AC, 1000W Continuous, 2000W Surge Peak.
Safety by Design
- Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features includes:
- Powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode.
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status.
- Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging.
In the Box
- Jackery Explorer 1000.
- 1 x AC Charger.
- 1 x Car Charger Cable.
- 1 x SolarSaga Y Parallel Cable (for connecting more than 1 solar panels).
- SA 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adaptor.
- User Guide.