AWR HP2000 Wireless Weather Station
• Built-in Wi-Fi for upload of live data to the Internet or local connection.
• Includes software for viewing and download via Wi-Fi on local PC.
• 433MHz transmission with range up to 100m line of sight.
• Colour TFT display with real-time graphing / trends.
• User calibration and offset adjustment with restore to factory default.
• Weather symbols based on rate of change in barometric pressure.
• Records minimum and maximum values with date and time.
• Update time from outdoor sensors is approx. Every 16 seconds.
• Compact outdoor sensor array with solar panel for charging.
• Remote indoor sensor with temperature, humidity and pressure.
• 3705MB On-board memory for years of stored data.
• Micro SD card slot for back-up / retrieval of data in MS Excel format.
• USB port for free Firmware updates, cable and software included.
NB: Please note Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required.
• Transmission range: Up to 100m (open field).
• Frequency: 433MHz.
• Outdoor Interval: Every 16 seconds.
• Indoor Interval: Every 64 seconds.
• Temperature (outdoor): -30 to +65°C.
• Temperature (indoor): -10 to +60°C.
• Humidity (outdoor): 1 to 99% RH.
• Humidity (indoor): 1 to 99% RH.
• Pressure: 300 hpa to 1100 hPa.
• Wind Speed: 0 to 50 m/s (180 km/h).
• Wind Direction: 0 to 360° / 16 point compass.
• Solar Radiation: 0 to 2000 W/m².
• UVI and UV: 0 to 12 or UV in µW/cm².
• Rainfall: Rate, Day, Week, Month, Year.
• Others: Wind Gust, Wind Chill, Dew Point Heat Index, Moon Phase, Sunrise/Sunset.
• Power Supply: Base station by AC mains adapter Indoor sensor 2 x AAA batteries.
• Outdoor sensor 3 x AA batteries.