- The inner cylinder is manufactured from 1.6mm steel and thermofused porcelain enamelled for cylinder longevity and hygiene.
- The polyurethane insulation between the inner cylinder and the outer galvanised casement is 128% thicker, resulting in the hourly standing heat loss decreasing from 108 watts per hour to 50 watts per hour.
- A lower energy loss, a more efficient electric water heater. B rating energy efficiency.
- Renewable energy ready for a Solar Retrofit System or a Heat Pump.
- The units can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Capacity: 100L.
- Element Rating: 2kW.
- Operating Pressure: Up to 400kPa.
- Mass Empty: 28kg.
- Connections Male Iron: 20mm.
Dimensions (Please refer to image above)
- Dimensions A: 932mm.
- Dimensions B: 543mm.
- Dimensions C: 510mm.
- Dimensions D: 355mm.