The Wonderbag™ is an insulated cooker made up of two poly-cotton bags filled with expanded polystyrene (EPS) balls. EPS is ecologically harmless, contains no CFCs and is fully recyclable. The Wonderbag™ can hold a pre-heated dish safely for several hours while cooking its contents through heat retention. Because no steam escapes during the slow-cooking process, the food retains taste and nutrients.
• Reduces cooking fuel consumption by 30-50%**
• Households can save around 50% of energy used for cooking**
• Reduces CO2 emissions by approximately 500kg per year**
• Easy to use, durable and mobile
• Tasty, nutritious meals which can be prepared ahead of time
• Hassle-free cooking
• 3 year warranty
• Saves at least 56kWh of electricity or 6, 5 litres of paraffin per week.
• Monthly savings - R50 – R75/pm if used 2 - 3 times per week.
• Product comes with a colour recipe book and swing tag.
• Weight - 1.1 Kgs.
• In use Dimension - 38 cm x 38 cm x 20 cm.
• Size - up to 6L pot size.
• Composition - Polyester fabric inside & out.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||3 year product warranty|