Ultra high efficiency “green” battery charger.
With up to 95% efficiency, these chargers generate up to four times less heat when compared to the industry standard. And once the battery is fully charged, power consumption reduces to 0,5 Watt, some five to ten times better than the industry standard.
Durable, safe and silent.
- Low thermal stress on the electronic components.
- Protection against ingress of dust, water and chemicals.
- Protection against overheating: the output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 60°C, but the charger will not fail.
- The chargers are totally silent: no cooling fan or any other moving parts.
Storage mode: less corrosion of the positive plates.
Even the lower float charge voltage that follows the absorption period will cause grid corrosion. It is therefore essential to reduce the charge voltage even further when the battery remains connected to the charger during more than 48 hours.
Temperature compensated charging.
The optimal charge voltage of a lead-acid battery varies inversely with temperature. The Blue Power IP65 Charger measures ambient temperature during the test phase and compensates for temperature during the charge process. The temperature is measured again when the charger is in low current mode during float or storage. Special settings for a cold or hot environment are therefore not needed.
Li-ion battery mode.
The Blue Power Charger uses a specific charging algorithm for Li-ion (LiFePO₄) batteries, with automatic Li-ion under voltage protection reset.
Input voltage range.
Standby power consumption.
Charge voltage 'absorption'.
* Normal: 14,4V
* High: 14,7V
* Li-ion: 14,2V
Charge voltage 'float'.
* Normal: 13,8V
* High: 13,8V
* Li-ion: 13,5V
Charge voltage 'storage'.
* Normal: 13,2V
* High: 13,2V
* Li-ion: 13,5V
Low current mode.
* 2 A
Temperature compensation (lead-acid batteries only).
* 16 mV/ºC
Can be used as power supply.
Back current drain.
* 0,7 Ah/month (1 mA)
* Reverse polarity
* Output short circuit
* Over temperature
Operating temp. range.
* -30 to +50°C (full rated output up to 30°C) (cables retain flexibility at low temperature)
Humidity (non condensing).
* Max 95 %
* Black and red cable of 1,5 meter with 20 A DC connector, clamps and M8 eyelets
230 V AC-connection.
* Cable of 1,5 meter with CEE 7/17, BS 1363 plug (UK) or AS/NZS 3112 plug
* IP65 (splash and dust proof)
* 0,9 kg
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|