Designed with a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery’s Premium line of flooded, deep-cycle batteries is specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. Our product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why our Premium line is tested to IEC standards.
The Premium Line features:
• Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
• DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
• Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
• The Polyon™ container is Trojan’s ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt build-up, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
• Model: T-105 RE with Bayonet Cap.
• Nominal Capacity: 225AH @ C20.
• Material: Polypropylene.
• Dimensions (mm): 262 x 181 x 296.
• Weight: 30 KG.
• Battery Type: Deep-Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead Acid Battery.
• Product Highlights: Smart Carbon™ for Improved Performance; 8 Years Battery Life Based on IEC 61427.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||10 year product warranty|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid|
|Design Life||5 - 8 years (depending on usage)|