Ideal for large scale installations
• High power footprint reduces installation time & BOS costs.
One of the industry's most trusted modules
• Field proven performance.
• Trina Solar’s financial solidity consistently confirmed by banks and investors.
Highly reliable due to stringent quality control
• Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF, and many more).
• In-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements.
• PID resistant.
• 1000 V UL/1000 V IEC certified.
Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
• 2400 Pa wind load.
• 5400 Pa snow load.
• 35 mm hail stones at 97 km/h.
• Ammonia resistance.
• Salt mist resistance.
• Resistance to sand and dust abrasion.
Electrical Data @ STC (Standard Testing Conditions)
• Peak Power Watts-PMAX (Wp) - 310W.
• Power Output Tolerance-PMAX (W) - 0/+5.
• Maximum Power Voltage-VMPP (V) - 37.0V.
• Maximum Power Current-IMPP (A) - 8.38A.
• Open Circuit Voltage-VOC (V) - 45.5V.
• Short Circuit Current-ISC (A) - 8.85A.
• Module Efficiency ηm (%) - 16.0%.
• Solar Cells - Multi-Crystalline, 156 mm x 156 mm.
• Cell Orientation - 72 cells (6 x 12).
• Module Dimensions - 1956 mm x 992 mm x 40 mm.
• Weight - 22.5kg.
• Glass - High Transparency, Anti-Reflective, AR Coated and Heat Tempered Solar Glass - 3.2mm.
• Back sheet - White.
• Frame - Silver Anodized Aluminium Alloy.
• J-Box - IP 65 or IP 67 rated.
• Cables - Photovoltaic Technology Cable 4.0 mm², 1200 mm.
• Connector - MC4 Compatible.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Solar Module Watts||310W|
|Module Voltage||36VDC - 47VDC|
|Solar Cell Type||Multi-Crystalline|
|Product Dimensions||195.6 x 99.2 x 4.6 cm|