The thousands of individually celled air bubbles created during the manufacturing process, form a column of immobilised dry air, effectively countering heat loss through convection and conduction. Add to this the low emissivity and high reflectivity of the aluminium foil surface, and its advantages as a heat transfer barrier become obvious.
• Strong, light and flexible with excellent tear resistance.
• Heat stabilized for durability and effective in a temperature range from -20C° to 80°C.
• Non-toxic, inert and vermin proof.
• Waterproof - no membrane necessary.
• Aesthetically pleasing finish with good light reflectance.
• Acknowledged by the trade as the easiest thermal insulation on the market to install.
Properly installed under normal environmental conditions, Alucushion® / Bubblefoil® FR will last the lifespan of the roof under which it has been installed. Alucushion® FR is tested and evaluated according to SABS 1381 (Materials for Thermal Insulation of Buildings).
• Material Thickness - 4mm.
• Alucushion® / Bubblefoil®FR Double-sided (Code 1983) - 1.35 m²k/w.
• Above thermal resistance (R-values) are as tested by the SABS and include air gaps of 25mm.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|