You have no items to compare.
Sustainable.co.za has taken all the complications out of purchasing a fully functional solar power system for your home or office. We have used our extensive knowledge, expertise and experience within the solar power industry and created solar power kits made up of the essential components required to get solar power working in your home.
Solar Power Kit Ten is made up of the following components:
4 x Solaire : SDT - 1200 - 125W : Solar Panel (connected in series)
Solaire's Polycrystalline technology modules are the most efficient modules in the world (best Wp/sqm ratio).
High yield modules (minimum of 130 Wp/sqm) guarantee an optimized space occupation (2 ha for a 1 MWp project) unlike other photovoltaic technologies such as Thin Film modules which have a lower yield (up to 3,5 ha for a 1 MWp project) and are compounded of heavy metals.
The Solaire Module technology is recognized as a stable, established product and represents 90% of the worldwide market.The manufacturer guarantees an optimum performance of up to 80% over a 25 year period with the panels boasting a life time of over 30 years.
Power Tolerance: +3/-3W
Min Power(Wp): 117
Voltage at Max Power (Vmp): 17.2V
Current at Max Power (Imp): 6.98A
Open Circuit Voltage (voc): 21.6V
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 7.92A
Maximum System Voltage: 1000V
4 x Excis Batteries : SMF100 - 102Ah : Solar Storage Batteries (connected in series and parallel - 24V System)
Maintenance free, factory sealed - never add water!
Exceptional high rate performance. Over sized inter cell connector surface. Robust polypropylene ribbed container ensures increased impact strength. Spill resistant double lid. Central venting system with flashback arrestor for increased safety. State of Charge (SOC) indicator for ease of stock holding and maintenance .
Salient Design Features
LONG FLOAT LIFE: Calcium alloy grids and plates to minimise corrosion.
Envelope separators to eliminate internal short circuits.
HIGH CYCLING DESIGN: High density active material formulation.
Glass matt backed separators for active material retention
EXCEPTIONAL HIGH RATE PERFORMANCE : Oversized internal inter-cell connector cross section
ENHANCED SAFETY : Central venting system.Flashback arrestor.
High impact strength container.
EASY TO CONNECT : Available with stud or taper terminals.
EASY TO MAINTAIN : Built in State of Charge Indicator.
Capacity at 20hrs: 102
Dimensions (LxWxH): 328 x 171 x 219
Height (including terminal): 239
1 x Cotek : 600W Inverter S600 - Pure Sinewave 24V : Solar Inverters
PWM High Frequency Pure Sinewave Inverter provides an economical way to get instant AC power anywhere and at anytime as long as a battery is handy. The inverter converts a DC power source (e.g. from a car, truck, boat or standard battery; or solar panels) to 230 VAC power.
The inverter range is specifically suitable for solar installations. High frequency PWM technology ensures a compact unit providing high reliability and performance. The inverter has a robust design and is quiet and portable. It can therefore be operated in almost any environment.
Applications: Lights, drills, general electrical tools, computerised instruments, medical equipment, emergency power, computers, TV sets, radios, satellite receivers, fans, small water pumps, etc.
1 x Microcare : MPPT 20 Amp : Solar Charge Controller
Microcare MPPT Solar Charge Controllers are proudly South African. The Microcare MPPT utilizes PWM and integrated technology to provide greater than 96% efficiency from your solar panels. The actual charge current increase you will see varies primarily with module temperature and battery voltage. In comfortable temperatures, current increase typically varies between 10 to 25%, with 30% or more easily achieved with a discharged battery and cooler temperatures.
What you can be sure of is that the Microcare MPPT charge controller will deliver the highest charge current possible for a given set of operating conditions. The ability to step down a high voltage solar array to a low voltage battery can save you money by reducing the size of the wire required and making the installation simpler and faster.
* Automatic selection of Battery voltage (12v-48v)
* Automatic selection of Panel voltage (20voc-150voc)
* Circuit Breaker protection - Full input and output protection
* 4 Line LCD Display
- Battery Voltage
- Charge Mode (Equalize, Boost and Float.)
- Charge Current
- Panel Voltage
- Output Power from Panels
* Data Logger
- 24hr Average
- 8 day logger
* Programmable features
* Accessories. Battery/ Temperature Sensors, Daylight Switch, Relay Interface. Radio Link.
* >96% efficiency
* Customized Dealer’s name and phone no
* Output Current Rating: 20, 40 or 60amp available
* Nominal Battery Voltage: Multi-Voltage (Automatic/Manual selection of voltage - 12/24/36/48v battery set)
* PV Input Voltage: Open Circuit Absolute Maximum 150VDC
* Charge Algorithm: 3-stage Equalize/Boost/Float
* Equalize Voltage: >12v charges to 15v per battery + 1hr
* Boost Voltage: Charges to 14.5v switches when charge current is < 10amps than 1hour
* Float Voltage: 13.8v per battery
* Power Conversion: DC/DC Switch Mode
* Output Efficiency: 97% Typical @ 48 Volts 40 Amps Output
* Voltage Step down Capability: Can charge a lower voltage battery from a higher voltage PV array.
* Status display: 4 Line LCD Screen with Backlight
- Battery Voltage
- State of Charge (Equalize/Boost/Float) and Charge Current.
- Panel Voltage
- Output Power
* Data Logger
- 24hr Average
- 8 day history
* Power Consumption: Less than 1 watt
* Environmental Rating: 0 – 40C
* Input: 20, 40 or 60 amp DP Input Circuit Breaker
* Output Connection: 20, 40 or 60 amp DP Circuit Breaker
* Protection System:
- Lighting Protection
- Reverse polarity Panel/Battery
* Warranty: 12 months
* Cabinet Dimension: 210mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 110mm (H)
* Weight: 3kgs
Solar Power Kit Ten Accessories
This includes all necessary cabling, roof mounts etc. to connect your system up.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.