Solar Power Kit Six is made up of the following components
2 x SDDirectPro EnerSol 100 - 100W Solar Panel
EnerSol modules achieve or exceed their nominal power. The guarantee you get more than what you pay for! EnerSol SD Direct Pro is specifically designed for use in remote areas.
• 0/+5 WP positive tolerance.
• High quality.
• Off-grid use.
• 25 Years linear performance.
• 10 Years product warranty.
2 x Excis SMF100 12V 102Ah C20 Stud Terminal Lead Calcium Battery
Exceptional high rate performance. Oversized inter cell connector surface. Robust polypropylene ribbed container ensures increased impact strength. Spill resistant double lid. Central venting system with flashback arrestor for increased safety. State of Charge (SOC) indicator for ease of stock holding and maintenance.
• Capacity at 20hrs (C20) - 102Ah.
• Dimensions (L x W x H) - 328mm x 171mm x 219mm.
• Height (including terminal) - 239mm.
• Terminal - Stud.
1 x Victron Phoenix 350W 12V Inverter
Developed for professional duty, the Phoenix range of inverters is suitable for the widest range of applications. The design criteria have been to produce a true sine wave inverter with optimized efficiency but without compromise in performance. Employing hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem-free, to any load.
• Cont. AC power at 25 °C (VA) - 350.
• Cont. power at 25 °C / 40 °C (W) - 300 / 250.
• Peak power (W) - 700.
• Output AC voltage / frequency - 110VAC or 230VAC +/- 3% 50Hz or 60Hz +/- 0, 1%.
• Input voltage range (Vdc) - 10, 5 - 15, 5 / 21, 0 - 31, 0 / 42, 0 - 62, 0.
• Low battery alarm (Vdc) - 11, 0 / 22 / 44.
• Low battery shut down (Vdc) - 10, 5 / 21 / 42.
• Low battery auto recovery (Vdc) - 12, 5 / 25 / 50.
• Max. Efficiency (%) - 89 / 89/ 90.
• Zero-load power (W) - 3, 1 / 5, 0 / 6, 0.
• Operating temperature range - -40 to +50°C (fan assisted cooling).
• Humidity (non condensing) - Max. 95%.
1 x Steca PRS2020 Charge Controller
The Steca PR charge controllers were launched in 2004 as the fifth generation of charge controller technology (up to 900 Wp). This state of the art product upgrades the Steca Solarix series by a customer designed LCD which shows the accurate state of charge (SOC) in percent and as battery gauge symbol. The heart of the controller is the integrated circuit called ATONIC®II, which contains the improved regulation software based on a self-learning algorithm.
• PWM shunt battery charging.
• State of charge (SOC) battery regulation.
• Built in Ah counter.
• Boost-, Equalising -, Float charging.
• Automatic load reconnection.
• Manual load switch.
• Automatic selection of voltage (12V / 24V).
• Temperature compensation.
• Data logger.
• Positive grounding (or) Negative grounding on one terminal.
• Field adjustable parameters by two buttons.
• Lighting control options during night-time.
• Interface to prepayment unit.
• Optional - external temperature sensor.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|