You have no items to compare.
Optimum energy in high wind environments.
When you need energy, our AIR 30 delivers. It's hands down the best energy choice for off-grid land-based applications in high wind environments. Use it for SCADA, telecom, security, cathodic protection -- you name it. With optimized software, AIR 30 consistently delivers energy where it matters. The AIR 30’s heavy-duty design can withstand most high wind environments. The AIR 30 is an ideal turbine for hybrid combinations with solar PV. Not for use in marine environments. AIR 30 is built and backed by the worldwide leader in small wind.
* High-quality, third-party tested components for reliability and safety.
* Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
* Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
* Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated power electronics for plug-and-play operation.
* Produces 30 kWh of energy a month* for land-based, high wind applications.
AIR 30 Certifications :
* Restrictive of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliance.
* Canadian Standards Association (CSA) International Certificate of Compliance.
* CE Declaration of Comformity (for battery charging applications only).
Energy Approx. : 30 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph)
Swept Area : 1.07 m2 (11.5 ft2)
Rotor Diameter : 1.17 m (46 in)
Weight : 5.9 kg (13 lb)
Shipping Dimensions : 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)
Startup Wind Speed : 3.58 m/s (8 mph)
Voltage : 12, 24 and 48 VDC
Turbine Controller : Mircoprocessor-based smart controller
Body : Permanent mold cast aluminum
Blades : (3) Injection-molded composite
Alternator : Permanent magnet brushless
Overspeed Protection : Electronic torque control
Survival Wind Speed : 49.2 m/s (110 mph)
Mount : 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter
Wind Speed Operating Range : 3.6-22 m/s (8-49 mph)
Optimum Wind Speed Range :11-15 m/s (25-32 mph)
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Wind Turbine Watts||200W|