This roof mounted, close-coupled, solar hot water system can be easily installed on tile, steel clad or flat roofs. There are no complicated pumps or controllers to worry about as the circulation of the hot water is automatically achieved using the natural thermosiphon principle.
The system is backed up by a thermostatically controlled electrical element.
1 x 250L Tank
1 x 30 Evacuated Tube Collector
1 x Stand
1 x 2kW Heating Element
1 x Standard Thermostat
* The simple compact design leaves no space for extra components which can leak, freeze, burst, lose heat, or simply stop working.
* The heat pipes fit directly into the tank. There is only a sleeve inside the tank, so heat loss is minimal.
* Because the whole system is on the roof, it is easier to install, which also cuts costs. It obviously cannot leak through a ceiling
* This is a high pressure system. It can be used for city pressure, although it has been tested at much higher pressures.
* Problems with freezing can be expected only at MINUS 35o Celsius.
* All high pressure systems use a 1.2mm stainless steel tank.
* There is an optional electronic control panel, which controls the electric backup element. This panel controls 1, 1.5 or 2 kW elements, and can even be plugged into a normal three point plug, as it draws less Watts than normal electric geysers.
* A frequently asked question is about hail: All our systems use 2mm tubes, designed to withstand 38mm diameter hail. They are surprisingly cheap to replace.
Glass vacuum heat collection tube
* Model: 58mm x 1800mm
* Heat transfer technology" Heat pipe
* Length: 1800mm
* Material: Borosilicate Glass 3.3
* Vacuum: P<5x10-3Pa
* Glass thickness: 2.0mm+-0.15mm
* Outer tube diameter: 58mm
* Inner tube diameter: 47mm
* Thermal expansion: 3.3
* Absorptive coating: AL-N/AL
* Absorptive coefficient: >92%
* Emission coefficient: <8%
* Stagnation Temperature: >250oC
* Net weight: ≥2.8kg
* Idle sunning property parameters: ≥ 175 m x oC /kW
* Solar irradiation for obtaining a pre-set water temperature: ≤4.7 MJ/ m2
* Average heat loss coefficient: ≤ 0.90 w/(m2 x oC)
* Hail resistance: ≤ 38 mm (2mm glass)
* Tank material (exterior): 0.41 mm painted steel sheet
* Tank material (interior): Stainless steel SUS 304
* Stainless steel thickness: ≥1.2mm
* Tank Capacity: 100L (12 tubes)
* Maximum pressure: 0.9 Mpa \ 900kPa \ 9 Bar \ 8.88 atm
* Working Pressure: 0.6 MPa \ 600kPa \ 6 Bar \ 5.92 atm
* Outer Tank Diameter: 480mm
* Insulation: 50-55mm polyurethane foam
* Inlet/outlet pipes: 22 mm (¾ in)
* Electric backup element: 1kW
Included with tank:
-Temperature & pressure valve (6bar, 600kPa)
Mg anode: Protects against corrosion
Certification: ISO, CE
* Stand: 1,5mm galvanised steel, painted black
* Incline: 38o (flat installation), 12o (inclined installation, for 26o roof)
Expected operational lifetime: 15 years.
Guarantee: 5 years.
Electrical Component Guarantee: 1 year.
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Geyser Litres||250 Litres|
|Collector / Panel Type||Evacuated Tube Collectors|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|