This roof mounted, close-coupled, solar hot water system can be easily installed on tile, steel clad or flat roofs. There are no complicated pumps or controllers to worry about as the circulation of the hot water is automatically achieved using the natural thermosiphon principle.
The system is backed up by a thermostatically controlled electrical element.
1 x 200L Tank
1 x 6L Auxiliary Tank
1 x 24 Evacuated Tube Collector
1 x Stand
1 x 1500W push in element
1 x Standard Thermostat
* Five year guarantee, if installed to specification. Glass tubes are not guaranteed against breakage. Electrical parts:one year, or according to manufacturer.
* The inner tank material is constructed out of good quality 0.41m thick stainless steel. Strong enough to last for many years at this pressure.
* Low pressure tanks are light. This makes installation much easier.
* The stands are well designed, so that the mass is spread among the feet. This means a relatively small load per foot.
* The pressure is approximately 20 kPa (0.2 Bar or 3 metres) maximum. The unit is designed to use gravitational pressure from the water level in or above the tank.
Please note that it has to be open to air to let the steam out when it boils.
If you want a cost-effective system that works well, choose a low pressure system.
Please reconsider if:
- There are 15mm pipes in the wall, especially to the bath,
- There are expensive one armed mixer taps. This will restrict the water flow substantially.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Geyser Litres||200 Litres|
|Collector / Panel Type||Evacuated Tube Collectors|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|