ITS TS510PV 12V DC Circulation Pump
The ITS 12V solar DC pump can be used for most hot water circulation applications. It can be connected directly to a 5W or bigger photovoltaic panel and is characterized by its small size, high efficiency, and extremely low power consumption. Perfect for single family solar thermal systems.
Features of the 12V-TS5 Pump
• Energy efficient micro processor controlled brushless DC motor.
• Low inrush current soft start. Starts at 2 Watt.
• Durable permanent magnetic rotor/impeller and fine ceramic shaft.
• Long life brushless motor technology provides maintenance free and quiet service.
• Heavy duty. Continual 24 hour operation.
• High temperature Ryton casing and impeller (no deformation up to 260°C).
• Automatic dry-running, over-temperature and overload protection.
• Low power consumption.
SDDirectPro EnerSol 10 - 10W Solar Panel
The SDDirect Module technology is recognized as a stable, established product and represents 90% of the worldwide market. The manufacturer guarantees an optimum performance of up to 80% over a 25 year period with the panels boasting a life time of over 30 years. SDDirect Poly-crystalline and Mono-crystalline technology modules are the most efficient modules in the world (best Wp/sqm ratio). High yield modules (minimum of 130 Wp/sqm) guarantee an optimized space occupation (2 ha for a 1 MWp project) unlike other photovoltaic technologies such as Thin Film modules which have a lower yield (up to 3,5 ha for a 1 MWp project) and are compounded of heavy metals.
• Cell Polycrystalline solar cell - 52mm x 39 mm.
• No. of Cells (Connections) - 36(6x6).
• Panel Dimensions - 310mm x 368mm x 17 mm.
• Weight - 1.5 kg.
• Connectors and Cables - Available upon request.
ITS 15mm Non-Return Valve
The solar non-return valve is a high temperature non-return suitable for use on solar water heaters systems. Solar non-return valves prevent the backflow of heated water from a water heater to the mains line. This serves the dual purpose of protecting the mains supply from contamination and the loss of water that has already been heated. Solar and uncontrolled heating system present and increased hazard to downstream components as water can become superheated and potentially flash to steam.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|