Importance of using Solar Heating Systems
More and more people in South Africa are realizing how beneficial solar water heating is due to its cost effectiveness. The present economic crises with the soaring prices of electricity have forced many people to resort to solar energy for heating their hot water in their homes.
Due to the scarcity of fuel solar water heating systems installations have increase dramatically. Shortage of fuels and electric power is being experienced in many countries around the world. That is why allot of the people prefer to use this renewable source of energy. Compared to the other heating systems it is one of the cleanest forms of energy and is relatively eco-friendly as it seldom emits poisonous gases.
The advantages of using this form of heating system is that, regardless of power cuts and fuel shortages people can rest assured that they will have hot water supply for the majority of the year. Although the initial cost of installing these solar heating systems is a relatively high, compared to the other kinds of heating systems, it drastically reduces your monthly water heating costs.
Features and Benefits
• Unique Copper Aluminium Selective coating offers higher adsorption, reduces loss, longer life.
• Unique air filtration vents that help to prevent moisture build up on the inside of the panel.
• Low Iron prismatic glass offers max transmittance, less reflected radiation.
• Ripped absorber surface offers higher performance.
• Aluminium Anodized Casing, no rust.
• Risers are sonic welded.
• Probe pocket measure temperature.
• 5 year warranty.
• Overall area (m²) - 2.4.
• Absorber area (m²) - 2.21.
• Aperture area (m²) - 2.24.
• Risers - 9. 11.
• Dimensions (L x W x H)(mm) - 2005 x 1200 x 80.
• Weight (kg) - 38Kg.
• Absorber Capacity (L) - 1.99.
• Frame material - Aluminium-alloy.
• Surface Material - Aluminium-alloy.
• Back plate - Chromodeck.
• Absorber Sheet - Cu/Al, oxide film.
• Absorption [%] - 94%.
• Emission [%] - 8 (80°±5°).
• Manifold Ø (mm) - Ø 22 x 0.75.
• Risers Ø (mm) - Ø 10 x 0.5.
• Insulation Material - Glass Wool.
• Side Insulation Thickness - 25mm.
• Back Insulation Thickness - 35mm.
• Glass - Woven ultra-white toughened solar safety glass.
• Cover Thickness - 3mm.
|Collector / Panel Type||No|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||5 year product warranty|