This solar cooker is a reflective parabolic dish that concentrates sunlight onto a pot in the middle of the cooker. It can be used to cook, bake and even fry foods. Rice, stews, porridge, fried dishes, bread bakes and many other dishes can be cooked, with surprisingly little difference to normal stove cooking. Different sizes are available for different needs, with the larger models being more powerful. It can bring water to the boil in 10 minutes, and reach temperatures of over 200 degrees C.
* Assembly size 65 x 60 x 10 cm weight 10 Kg.
* Boils approximately 1 litre of water in 12 min.
* Cooks for 4-6 people.
* Can hold 1 x 3.5 litre, or 2 x 1.7 litre pots.
* Power output equivalent to 600 Watts.
* Diameter: 1.2m.
* Solar Cookers are made of aluminium reflector sheets & galvanized steel frames.
* SunFire series Parabolic Cookers perform best in direct sunlight.
* For maximum power SunFire series Parabolic Cookers require tracking every 20-40 min.
* Black pots of any material can be used to absorb light.
* SunFire series Parabolic Cooker assembly kits contain assembly manuals.
* Average time for assembly: 3 -5 hours.
* Dishes swivel 360 Degrees with a locking mechanism for maintaining the angle of the dish in strong winds, it is advisable to weigh the dish down to avoid any wind damage.
* SunFire series Parabolic Cookers should face the ground when not in use.
* Solar Chefs should turn the dish away from the sun when stirring food to avoid casting any shadows over the reflective area or harming the eyes.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Solar Cooker Product Type||Parabolic Solar Cooker|