You have no items to compare.
The Steca TR 0201 solar thermal controller provides everything your solar thermal system requires for safe and long-lasting operation. The microprocessor-controlled regulator monitors and controls solar thermal systems by means of a collector array and a storage tank.
Apart from controlling the solar energy system, the controller also performs important system monitoring and safety functions. The system parameters and measured values can be viewed and altered via the LCD display. The controller is equipped with two inputs for recording the temperature and one output for controlling the solar circuit pump. The range of features of the Steca TR 0201 is supplemented by numerous additional functions such as a maximum storage tank temperature function, a tube collector function, an anti-freeze function, as well as a choice of temperature indications in either degrees Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F).
The operational safety of the system is supported by a sophisticated fault diagnosis. The LCD display ensures quick and safe location of occurring errors and facilitates quick troubleshooting.
* Compact, multipart designer casing
* Maximum storage tank temperature
* Adjustable switch-on temperature difference
* Adjustable switch-off temperature difference
* High level of operational safety through fault diagnosis
* Temperature display °C / °F
* Collector overtemperature disconnection
* Spring clamp terminals allow rapid and easy installation
* Interval / tube collector
* Text LCD display
* Temperature display for storage tank and collector
* Pump operating status display
* Non-verbal menu navigation
* Side switch for manual, auto, off
These prices are subject to change without prior notice, stock availability subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.