A direct system should not be installed in areas where the water contains high levels of dissolved solids. Depending on the severity of the problem the panel could get blocked up in a short period of time, rendering the whole system ineffective. In a direct system the geyser has no influence on the performance of the system, other than the temperature provided by the electric element as a back-up, since it functions purely as a hot water storage tank.
• Diameter - 550 mm ø.
• Length - 1835 mm.
• Bracket - 1350 mm.
• Weight - 71 Kg.
• Fitting Sizes - 19 mm / 3/4" BSP.
• IPX Rating - 4.
• Boiler Material - 2.0 mm Steel.
• Casing Material - 0.5 mm Galvanised Steel.
• Corrosion Protection - Approximately 3.0mm PEX.
• Guarantee - 10 Years.
• Water Conditions - Suitable for all water types.
• Maintenance - Intervals - Maintenance Free.
• Operational Use - Suitable for thermosiphon or pump (active or passive).
• Insulation - 60 mm of centre Polyurethane foam.
• Electrical Back up - 2 kW Element and adjustable thermostat.
• Additional pocket optional control probe - STD.
• Orientation - Horizontal or Vertical (Please call in if Vertical Orientation is required as Horizonatl is default).
• Safety Valve Operating Temperature - 93 °C - 98 °C.
• Heat Loss - < 2.59 kW/24Hrs.
|Geyser Litres||250 Litres|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||10 year product warranty|