Solartherm® Geysers produce 2 types of indirect geysers, the "Standard" type heat exchanger, and the "Trumpet" type heat exchanger. In both cases the heat exchangers can be replaced or repaired in the event of future failure.
The "Standard" type geyser was designed to accommodate passive (Thermosiphon) and active (Pumped) operation. The "Trumpet" type geyser was designed for active (Pumped) operation only. Both systems find their uses and acceptance in the market place and offer the customer various options. Indirect system heat exchangers are filled with a food grade glycol (anti-freeze) solution, which therefore prevents the panel from freezing up or blocking, and increases the boiling temperature of the transfer fluid. By being able to select a glycol mix as transfer fluid, the problem of lime and/or other build-up is also prevented. The installation of active indirect systems, as well as their maintenance is more involved than passive indirect systems or active / passive direct systems. The glycol mixture should be replaced at least every three years.
• Diameter - 550 mm ø.
• Length - 1190 mm.
• Bracket - 700 mm.
• Weight - 49 Kg.
• Heat Exchanger (Standard) - Horizontal opposed 35 mm/ø copper, suitable for thermosiphon/pump use.
• Heat Exchanger (Trumpet) - 15mm copper composite, for pump use only (Please call in if Trumpet Heat Exchanger is required).
• Fitting Sizes - 19 mm / 3/4" BSP.
• IPX Rating - 4.
• Boiler Material - 2.0 mm Steel.
• Casing Material - 0.5 mm Galvanised Steel.
• Corrosion Protection - Approximately 3.0mm PEX.
• Guarantee - 10 Years.
• Water Conditions - Suitable for all water types.
• Maintenance - Intervals - Maintenance Free.
• Operational Use - Suitable for thermosiphon or pump (active or passive).
• Insulation - 60 mm of centre Polyurethane foam.
• Electrical Back up - 2 kW Element and adjustable thermostat.
• Additional pocket optional control probe - STD.
• Orientation - Horizontal or Vertical (Please call in if Vertical Orientation is required as Horizonatl is default).
• Safety Valve Operating Temperature - 93 °C - 98 °C.
• Heat Loss - < 1.94 kW/24Hrs.
|Geyser Litres||150 Litres|
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||10 year product warranty|