The single phase inverter can be fitted with a seamlessly attachable cabling duct for managing the installation wiring. The inverters are lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized inverter, the single phase inverter also manages battery and system energy as part of SolarEdge’s battery storage solution.
Single Phase inverter features
• Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers.
• Superior efficiency (>97%).
• Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years).
• Small, lightweight and easy to install.
• Built-in module-level monitoring receiver.
• Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee.
• Supports PV and battery management as part of the StorEdge solution.
• IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation.
• Rated AC Power Output - 4000 VA.
• Maximum AC Power Output - 4000 VA.
• AC Output Voltage (Nominal) - 220 /230 Vac.
• AC Output Voltage Range - 184 Vac / 264.5 Vac.
• AC Frequency (Nominal) - 50 Hz / 60 ± 5 Hz.
• Maximum Continuous Output Current - 22 A.
• Residual Current Detector - 300 mA.
• Utility Monitoring, Island Protection - Yes.
• Maximum DC Power (Module STC) - 5400 W.
• Transformer-less, Ungrounded - Yes.
• Maximum Input Voltage - 500 Vdc.
• Maximum Dc Input Voltage - 350 Vdc.
• Maximum Input Current - 15.5 Adc.
• Reverse-Polarity Protection - Yes.
• Ground-Fault Isolation Detection - 600kΩ Sensitivity
• Maximum Inverter Efficiency - 97.6 %.
• Night time Power Consumption - <2.5 W.
Dimensions and Weight
• Dimensions (H x W x D) - 540mm x 315mm x 191mm.
• Weight - 21.7 Kgs.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 year product warranty|