Not Just Another Solar Monitor
• Smappee measures the power and voltage up to thousands of times a second, which guarantees extremely accurate measurements. With our free app you can follow up the production of your solar panels any time. If you notice that you're producing more than you're consuming, you can optimise the use of the excesses by assigning them to any appliance of your choice. With Smappee, not a kWh is wasted! Interesting to know that Smappee is compatible with any PV system. Smappee is an all-rounder that goes all the way for your energy.
• Simply connect Smappee to your fuse box and to your solar system inverter, and it takes care of the rest.
A Smarter Home
• You’ll get a Smart Home for the price of a smart phone. With our Comfort Plugs™, Smappee lets you control your house remotely with a simple tap on your phone. Using the triggers in the app, you can have appliances talk to each other and using IFTTT, you can even connect your Smappee to other Internet of Things devices. Why not have your whole house powered up when you arrive within walking distance from your home? Now that's smart!
Learn & Save
• With Smappee you’ll learn more about your home every day. Smappee detects all main electric appliances in your home, as they all have a unique electrical signature. The free Smappee app shows you exactly where your energy is going. Now you can start saving. First by taking steps to reduce your always-on use, then by finding out about your energy guzzlers and tackling them. Gradually you’ll learn how to live in a more energy-efficient way. You may not notice the change in your lifestyle, but you will certainly notice it in your electricity bill. Consuming less and optimising the use of your solar production: you gain twice! Find out how it works.
• View real-time data on your electricity use, standby power consumption and measure your solar panel production.
• Compatible with all PV systems.
• Save up to 30 % on your energy bill.
• Clip-on sensor for easy setup
• Supports single phase and 3 phase connections.
• Free app and updates for iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
• No subscription fee. Regardless of your energy supplier.
• Requires a smartphone or tablet with iOS 7.1+ or Android 4.0+.
• Dimensions - 16cm (L) x 10cm (W) x 3.5cm(D).
• Weight - 300g.
• Wi-Fi - 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz.
• Work Temperature - 5°C to 40°C.
• Storage Temperature - (-) 10°C to 60°C.
• Relative Humidity - 80%; 5°C to 40°C.
• Sealing - IP 20.
• Work Altitude - 0 to 2.0 meters.
• EMC - EN 55022 (Class B).
• Safety - EN61010-1 Ed3.0 (2010 - 06), EN61010-2-032 Ed 3.0 (2012).
• Over Voltage Category - 300V/CAT II.
• Voltage Input - 240V @ 50Hz/60Hz, Max 5W.
• Clamp Current - 50A.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|
|Sensor Type||CT Sensor|
|Measuring Current||50 mA - 90 A (Max)|
|Measuring Impulses/ kWh||No|