The Sunny SensorBox is installed directly onto the modules and measures solar irradiation and module temperature, optionally, wind speed and ambient temperatures.
In combination with Sunny WebBox and Sunny Portal, it enables a continuous target/current comparison of the plant power. This makes it possible to detect shading, dirt, and a gradually declining array performance, thus maximizing yield security.
* Rapid error detection via continuous target-actual comparison of plant performance
* Precise measurement of irradiation intensity, module temperature, ambient temperature and wind speed
Easy to use
* Easy integration in existing PV plants per RS485 or Bluetooth (via SMA Power Injector with Bluetooth) Data analysis via Sunny WebBox or Sunny Portal
* Voltage supply: RS485 Power Injector or SMA Power Injector with Bluetooth
* Input voltage: 100 V – 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
* Power consumption: < 1 W
* Dimensions (w/h/d) in mm: 120 / 50 / 90 mm
* Weight: 0.5 kg
* Mounting location: Outdoor
* Operation: Via the Sunny WebBox interface
* Warranty: 5 years
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|