The innovative design of the Sunny Boy 2.5 is not only easy to install, but also allows for quick DC and AC connections. For example, because it weighs just 9 kg, it can be suspended from just two screws, with no additional wall mounting bracket. Commissioning is equally easy, because the integrated user interface (Web UI) makes it possible to choose the necessary settings in next to no time – without opening the cover.
Rapid commissioning with the intuitive Web UI
• Easy installation thanks to a low weight of just 9 kg and an intelligent connection concept.
• Broad input voltage range of 80 to 600 V.
• Flexibility in choice of module
• Max. DC Power (at cos φ = 1) - 2650 W.
• Max. Input Voltage - 600 V.
• MPP Voltage Range - 260 V to 500 V.
• Rated Input voltage 360 V.
• Min. input voltage / initial input voltage 50 V / 80 V.
• Max. Input current - 10 A.
• Max. Input current per string - 10 A.
• Number of independent MPP inputs / strings per MPP input 1 / 1.
• Rated power (at 230 V, 50 Hz) - 2500 W.
• Max. Apparent AC power - 2500 VA.
• Nominal AC voltage - 220 V / 230 V / 240 V.
• Nominal AC voltage range - 180 V to 280 V.
• AC power frequency/range - 50 Hz, 60 Hz / −5 Hz to +5 Hz.
• Rated power frequency/rated grid voltage - 50 Hz / 230 V.
• Max. Output current - 11 A.
• Power factor at rated power - 1.
• Adjustable displacement power factor - 0.8 overexcited.
• Feed-in phases/connection phases - 1 / 1.
• H x L x D - 460mm x 357mm x 122mm.
• Weight - 9.3Kg.
|Disclaimer||Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery. The image serves as an example of what the product looks like and may differ slightly in appearance.|
|Guarantee/ Warranty||12 month product warranty|